Monday, December 6, 2010

Moviessss

Oh Yes
I Love Moviesss~
especially the cartoon Rapunzel
the best disney movie i had never enjoy it so much!
I love Rapunzel's hair so muchhh :D

Hope to watch again..
but seems it so waste money and now i'm lacking of moneyyy
cos now holiday already
sure for it don't have money to get from my parents already =(

So now...looking forward for another movie =p
Just call me nobody will be the 1st i want to watch

I want to watch this movie is cos I love 彬彬 so much xD
he's so cute
sure i will like it much..huhu~

the 2nd movie
Gulliver's Travels
this is a comedy movie
is a damn funny movie i think

a lots of movies are waiting for me
and sure my purse have to injured already =(
but anyway,watch already only think about the financial problem ba =p

No comments:

Post a Comment