Can I know why I can't go out with a gang of friends but you can?
Am I done anything wrong?
Well...
I have sent you 3 msg, but now only I know you are sooooo enjoyed with your friends and don't even reply 1 of my msg!
I know that day you are dame bad in mood
but b4 i went with them i got inform you right?
and what you answer me?
' Is okay. You go with them. '
but then when I back home?
What expression you give me?
And you tell your friend you have endure me many times?!!
What the fxxx!!!
Pls lar...don't act like you are so important in my heart okay?
You are totally not!
Ya, b4 I really can't lose you.
But now, I can just say you are not so!
cause I have know you so well
and I know actually you don't have me in your mind!
Singapore trip -- 3 days 2 night/4 days 3 night
the moment I went into the hotel
'wah, so nice! got wifi == ?'
oh yeah!
quickly phone to the counter and ask for it
IT'S F.O.C, miss!
hohoho...
1st thing to do is FACEBOOK!
my dad asked me ' why ar, nowadays young people no FACEBOOK 1 day will DIE meh?'
gosh~!!
We all together looked at him!
3 phrases for him!!
'说好话,做好事,存好心'
lol, he keep quiet then =="
still got 2 days to enjoy in Singapore
all the bad luck...Shoo!!!!
Go away far from me ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment