well,
wake up very early in the morning.
and I'm fucking bored!
Suddenly my mind told me something : why don't I go Yan's house and stay with her?
oh lala~
I'm quite happy when I thought that.
After packed all my thing, then I found that
OMG, I not yet phone yan and ask her LOL
then I sms her 1st.
She called back me then and said I can go to her house...
HAHA!
I'm so happy~
then I asked yan how to go to her nearby LRT station.
She said that I need to go Bandar Tasik Selatan.
okay then, I mar go Lrt lor.
but then when I reached Taman Bahagia Lrt.
WTF?! Why there is no Station Bandar Tasik Selatan T.T
oh no, I'm really get in trouble :S
Called ling and asked her about that.
then I only realized there are 2 LRT
1 is putra and 1 is star :O (blur)
whatever lar.
at the end also reach teehee.
(something happen about 3 guys, lazy describe :DD)
Went Ling's house when I reach Cheras.
awww...her Kiwi is sooooooooooooo cute <3
after that we went to The Mines
a place that I long time din't go already.
When I saw the cruise, I recall back the time my parents brought me there and I enjoyed very much as I know
I miss my younger age~
Aha~is time to talk about you Farn Schumann!
don't shy huh >.<
suan lar, don't make you shy shy here XD
appreciate you came cheras find us
and you are the 2nd kdu friend who know yan's house leh.
night : pillow talk time...
actually not only pillow talk time only we chat lor.
we almost every second is chatting
I'm very happy to chat with yan. really! <3
and I really get to know a lot of news from her.
cos actually I not very understand her but now i get closely with her.
19/3 :
wake up at 9.30 i think
then fb a while
12 prepare to depart to sky's house
we estimated we can reached sky's house at 1.15 like that.
but walao
trafic jam jam jam jam jam
and rain rain rain rain rain
2.30 like that only reach his house i think
that time I really very worry I can buy the product of leeteuk lor.
cos it's really late ad lar for us.
but sky keep said don't worry, all things will be there until the end.
okay lor,
then we go eat 1st.
we 4 sthlike that only reach.
when we reach there I really can buy the lightstick and keychain of leeteuk
Nah, show you some of the pictures XD
when my leeteuk was on the stage <3


(p/s : mummy, I think I'm gonna miss our time badly when I back Seremban :'[ )
No comments:
Post a Comment