Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Connought Pasar Malam


Finally I went to Connought Pasar Malam
When I form 3, I started heard my friends said that Connought is the longest pasar malam
and now i have gone there XDXD
happy because I went to a new place again hehe

Before pasar malam
we went to leisure mall
and we watched '天天好天'
OMG!
I cried when the '彩虹的家' was played in the movie
Actually is quite touch but I don't know why I feel the story got a bit weird
Like no ending~

We end up the show by 6pm
Is the time to go pasar malam
the time I step out the car..
Gosh! Smell of Longkang...
haha, actually is 'chou tou foo'
walao the smell really beh tahan
feel like vomit...
hmm~
Eat Eat Eat
Buy Buy Buy
I have bought contact lens and errrr...something that actually I feel very special but I don't know what it called ==
Meanwhile, Schumann has a joke while we were waiting for them
we sat at the 'chou you foo' longkang there...
he said 'smell of longkang' + 'smell of chou tou foo' = 臭上加臭
Don't know why I feel very funny
Maybe is cos his chinese LOL~
and when I back home, I realize my hair was smell of 'chou tou foo'!
Geli :S

Haha...
That's it..
Time to bed :D

(P/S : Desmond, If can upload the photo you have took ya..cos that's is the 1st photo that my hair is short. hehe )

No comments:

Post a Comment