Tuesday, January 11, 2011

my life

1992 ♥ Im just born to this world.

1993 ♥ Is impossible to remember anything.

1994 ♥ I cant even remember what i had do in this year.

1995 ♥ I think i have my 1st book and 1st party.

1996 ♥ I have my own bike XD..

1997 ♥ As i remember, i start to like boy. XD

1998 ♥ First time move to another place to live =D

1999 ♥ A happy year

2000 - 2001 ♥ Double the fun XD

2002 - 2004 ♥ Triple the fun, i GET 7A ( UPSR )

2005 ♥ OMG, my 1st boyfren. XDXD

2006 ♥ Very Hardworking but A jerk ( as girlfren )

2007 ♥ Start to shop..buy clothes myself

2008 ♥ Shopping x 2

2009 ♥ I ruined my life Shopping x 3

2010 ♥ Know a Gang of friends =) Shopping x 4

2011 ♥ ( .......... ) currently blank♥Thx to for all of you being my best friend XD

♥ ♥ I Miss You All ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment