Sunday, April 17, 2011

blueberry cheesecake


last time when i think about blueberry cheesecake i will think of my grandma...
now, when i think of blueberry cheesecake i will think of YOU!
YOU have make a nice cake for ME
is totally a handmade!
and it's unbelievable YOU can make a such tasty cake!
I like it soooo much!
I said I keep recall the cake not because of I wanna try it again.
Is cos of your heart have melted me the whole birthday
Is the 1st time got people handmade cake for me
And also the 1st time for YOU to make the cake for someone (:
Say truly lor, you have give me many 1st times LOL!
And someone pls don't jealous :p *HIAK HIAK*
I thought I will just have a simple dinner with Schumann, Bluse & Desmond
I never think that it's include YOU and jazz!
Really a super surprise is YOU said : I make the cake by myself!
awwww...I can't even forget this moment for the whole life!
Thx YOU my dear!
You have give a big present for me!
I like it soooooooooo much!
Thx once again!
I love YOU, PING KEE!
Love you alllllll toooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment