Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Big Day


谢谢你们为我准备那么多
谢谢你们记得我喜欢什么蛋糕
这一次的聚会
不知道又要等到什么时候才可那么齐人了
准时12时为我唱上生日歌
这还是我第一次耶!
thx again everyone for those who celebrate my birthday!

Secondary School :
Pei Zhi [ thx for your 3 times wishes (: , best friends always ]
Chee Hau ( thx for your chocolate ice cream yea )
Huey Theng
Kah Yin
Xue Ying
Jackson ( heeee...give me time, owing you :p )
Joey
Derrick
Vincent

Kdu gang :
Kah Yan
Li Ling
Ping Kee
Jazz
Schumann
Yao Jian
Sky
[ thx for you all de surprise :D you all have make it so well this time..love ya :) ]

Camp Gang :
Pet
Zi hwa
Kang Zhi
Show
Cheng One
Liu Yii
Michelle
Miyoko
[ so sorry I can't list down all the name, cos I forget some and I don't know who else will go..
cause...I'm preparing to meet you all now LOL )

Well, at last, thx for those friends who can't attend tonight and they keep wishes me and said sorry, anyway actually is okay, no worries (:

thx for those friends who msg me and wishes me in FB!

thx a lot!! <3

( Specially thx for my brother! cause he bought me a Super Junior CD ! awww, I love it so much! )

No comments:

Post a Comment