Saturday, May 21, 2011

Be a good boy


Before you're an obedient boy
all people in this family fond of you
even I show all my love to grandma
but she still care you much more than care about me
I admit I'm so jealous of you
cause you get everyone's love
As time pass,
what had happen to you?
you are changing to other characteristics
say truly
I don't like to talk to you about your high school things
you will just said about your friends in school how to help you 'settle' those arguments
what for to argue? what for to fight?
but cause I'm trying to find out what had happened to you nowadays
I'm attempt my best to help you, know you, hear you...
Do you know daddy mummy are worrying you?
they are trying to save you from this circumstances
mummy calls me everyday to talk about you
she don't know what to do to bring you back the to the right
she cried in the phone
I am so be grieved
I don't know what else I can do
you scold mummy in the Facebook !
do you know how sad she could be when she saw this?
and everybody saw this !
some of them asked me what happen to you
I just can be a dumb
do you know your friend list include daddy mummy's friends?
please ask yourself
their face should put at where?
Don't forget daddy is a Dato !
he already told you
she is not a good girl
and her family background is just so worst !
even your counsellor told you about that
I know all is because of her
and she influence you !
please don't join that gang of friends
they are really fucking bad
is there any benefit you can get from them?
we all are hoping you to return
we all still sayang you
don't make all of us disappointed
okay? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment