it started from 5pm until this afternoon 1.20
can you imagine the life without electric?
I was studying MA during that time
and it came so suddenly
3 words in my mind : WT...duuuu....
how am I suppose to continue study with this type of situation?
the bad guy left me and came into my room and say BYE to me !
he was going out with his friendssss
'panai' huh?!
dump me when this thing happen !
okay, well, nvm....
I message and called Desmond
hoho..I go his living room study XD
i think we chat more than study lor lol.
hmm, lastly about 8pm
somebody go my room and knock the door to find me
haha, dai sei !
I went desmond house hohoho XD
then suddenly bryan and I plan to go tropicana
desmond so hardworking want to study at home -.-
so called bluse see wheather he want follow or not.
finally we 3 went together and watched movie
in the cinema, I pray hard and hope the TNB workers has fix the electric
but then it ends up disappointed :(
the pig ask me go bryan's house to stay 1 night
and he go sotong's house, I don't know is it he went there at last
but then suan lar, don't bother him
thx bryan and desmond give me a shelter XD
if not I don't know how to pass last night already :D
No comments:
Post a Comment