you're telling the lies all the way
why I should trust you from the beginning and let you mess up my life with him?
why why why??
why you want to lie to me?
you're the one who likes him, but not him
the messages all you told me is totally different from what you said !
why you want to separate us by saying his bad thing to me and make me trust you?
why don't you appreciate yours?
cause you worry you will be lonely when he's gone to New Zealand?
do you know you are very very very SELFISH !!
thx for just ignore me these days so that I won't feel guilty without this kind of friend :)
pls do think about your attitude.
why I should trust you from the beginning and let you mess up my life with him?
why why why??
why you want to lie to me?
you're the one who likes him, but not him
the messages all you told me is totally different from what you said !
why you want to separate us by saying his bad thing to me and make me trust you?
why don't you appreciate yours?
cause you worry you will be lonely when he's gone to New Zealand?
do you know you are very very very SELFISH !!
thx for just ignore me these days so that I won't feel guilty without this kind of friend :)
pls do think about your attitude.
if you don't like us being together,
pls don't show your annoying face
cause you don't know how much that
I need him
I want him
I love him
TQ!!!
dear, sorry that I really misunderstand :S
sorry for now only I get to know all that
pls do tell and frank to me when all these happen again, alright?
hmph..
lovessss you :) ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment