Wednesday, June 22, 2011

time

Can anyone lend me his or her time?
Time is rushing all the way
It pass really fast !
Everyday class start early in the morning and dismiss at evening
It is so boring during the break time
And I do nothing else except eat drink movie and hanging around
when get back home,
take a bath, nap, dinner, check the notification of facebook
and it is almost 8 or 9 and sometimes maybe 10
after wake up, sure don't have the motivation to study
listen to song or watch pps or else chatting with friends ==
so the day pass like that ><
omgeeeeeee right?
I feel that it is not enough time for me
I hope to do revision
but why the lazy wormsss want to stick with me? :(
pls, stay away from me !
I don't wanna waste my time by relaxing somemore.

No comments:

Post a Comment